MBN, which stands for Money Blog Network, is a digital marketing strategy that involves the creation and management of a network of blogs, often thematically related, with the aim of positioning keywords and monetizing the online blog network.
The main benefit of MBNs is the creation of links or backlinks between different web pages to improve their positions in search engine results pages (SERPs), especially in Google.
These blog networks are created mainly to generate income through various sources, such as Google Adsense, affiliate marketing, sale of leads and emails, and sale of advertising space through banners or direct sales.
What are MBNs for?
MBNs (Money Blog Networks) serve several purposes, mainly related to digital marketing and online revenue generation. Some of the key objectives of MBNs include:
- Search engine optimization: MBNs are used to improve the positioning of blogs on search engine results pages (SERPs). By linking the blogs of the network together, the authority and positioning of each of them is increased more efficiently and naturally.
- Monetization: The main purpose of MBNs is to generate revenue. There are several ways to monetize an MBN, such as Google Adsense, affiliate marketing, lead and email sales, and selling advertising space through banners or direct sales.
- Control over link building: MBNs allow owners to have greater control over link building, as they can exchange links between their own blogs, improving page authority and traffic flow.
- Income diversification: By having a blog network covering different niches or related topics, MBNs owners can diversify their revenue streams and not rely on a single blog or traffic source.
- Experimentation and learning: MBNs also give owners the opportunity to experiment with different digital marketing, SEO, and monetization strategies, allowing them to learn and apply best practices in their future projects.
How to create an MBN
To create an MBN (Money Blog Network), you must follow a series of steps and make strategic decisions. The following is a general process in the third person and in a neutral tone:
- Niche research: A profitable market niche with adequate demand must be identified. It’s important to choose related topics that have potential to attract traffic and generate revenue.
- Keyword analysis: Relevant, high-volume search keywords should be researched for each blog within the network. It is essential to select specific and related keywords so that blogs do not compete with each other, but support each other.
- Domain registration: You must acquire domains related to the selected keywords and that are representative of each blog. It is advisable to choose domains that are different from each other to maintain naturalness and avoid possible penalties from search engines.
- Hosting settings: Hosting services must be configured for each blog. It is preferable to use different hosting providers or varied hosting plans to maintain diversity and decrease the chance of being detected as a blog network.
- Content creation: Original, quality and SEO-optimized content must be developed for each blog on the network. Ensure that content is relevant and useful to visitors, and that it is focused on selected keywords.
- Design and structure: Each blog should be designed and structured in a professional and attractive manner, making sure they are easy to navigate and offer a positive user experience. It is also essential to maintain a different design and structure for each blog, avoiding that they look like clones to each other.
- Internal and external linking: Links between the blogs of the network must be created strategically, making sure that they are relevant and natural. Work should also be done on obtaining quality external links from niche-related authority sites.
- Monetization: The appropriate monetization strategies must be selected for each blog in the network, such as Google Adsense, affiliate marketing, sale of leads and emails, or sale of advertising space.
- Promotion and follow-up: Blogs should be promoted through different channels, such as social media, content marketing, and paid advertising. In addition, you must track the performance of each blog, analyzing metrics such as traffic, search engine positioning and conversions.
- Maintenance and updating: Finally, it is essential to maintain and regularly update every blog on the network, making sure that content remains relevant, optimized for SEO and that search engine guidelines are met.