1.- INFORMATION ON THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services of Information and Electronic Commerce Society, access is provided to the users, by electronic means, permanently, easily, directly and free of charge, to information related to the identifying information of those in charge of this website:
Arimetrica Digital, S.L., (henceforth “Arimetrics”) C.I.F. number B86181625 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, T 28670, F 195, S 8, H M 516332, I/A 1. Our physical address is C/Ferrocarril,18-2º Oficina 2. 28045 Madrid.
The use of the website attributes the condition of “User” to any individual interested in the products and services of Arimetrics and implies the full acceptance without reservation of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Arimetrics at the time in which the user accesses the website. Arimetrics reserves the right to modify the legal notice and conditions of use to adapt to changing legislation or jurisprudence conditions.
The user declares that they are of legal age and have the legal capacity to accept the present Conditions. The user also expressly accepts without exception that access and use of this website, its services and content of these services are under their sole responsibility.
Access to this website is free and its viewing does not require prior subscription or registration. Arimetrics may modify at any time the conditions set forth herein, being duly published on www.arimetrics.com.
3.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights on the content of the present website belong to Arimetrics, except those of companies with which it has signed the corresponding contract for the provision of content, and are protected by national and international standards of intellectual and industrial property.
The design, images, maps, graphics, marks, labels, distinctive signs or logos of Arimetrics, frames, banners, software and its different codes, source and object, etc. of this website are owned by Arimetrics. Logos or distinctive signs of other companies that may appear on this website during user navigation are owned by those respective companies, having all rights thereto, expressly consenting that they be incorporated, where appropriate, in the present website.
The user that accesses this website may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, assign, sell elements previously mentioned or create new products or services derived from the information obtained.
The user is only authorized to view and load the website for personal and non-commercial use, without being able to extend it to a third party or entity.
Any alteration of the website by the user which may affect its content, such as links, is prohibited.
4.- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Arimetrics will respect, at all times, both the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, of Protection of Personal Data, as well as those provided in other laws regarding the protection of personal data, and will apply technical and organizational measures that are necessary in order to provide the appropriate level of security to files containing data provided by users through this site.
Sometimes, the user may provide their information through forms, either voluntarily or at the request of Arimetrics, in order to perform queries, request information and/or hire services and/or activities offered through this website and those the user might be interested in, such as newsletters. If data provided by the user is necessary so that the company can respond to their query, provide the information required and/or perform a service, the company will inform the user of this, indicating that providing this information is mandatory.
When the user provides their data through any of the forms on the website, the user will be authorizing the entity so it can use the data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. Data provided will form part of a file, created under the responsibility of Arimetrics, which will be indicated according to the existing legal framework.
The user must complete the contact forms with true, accurate, complete and updated details. The user is solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage which may be caused to Arimetrics or any third party due to the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
The provider guarantees in all cases to the user the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data, the user may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of their ID through the following means:
– E-Mail: [email protected]
– Mail: C/Ferrocarril,18-2º Oficina 2. 28045 Madrid.
NAVIGATION AND COOKIES
On our website, the user decides whether or not to allow cookies. When the user decides not to allow them, they must block them in the browser. Before blocking them, we want to help you better understand how cookies are used.
How long are cookies active?
Basically, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which expire when the user exits the page or closes the browser; i.e., they are active for the duration of your visit to our website. They are erased when you turn off the device.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose they serve has been met or when they are manually deleted; they all have an automatic deletion date and they are normally used for online shopping, personalization or registration purposes, to avoid having to constantly enter passwords..
What kind of cookies are there and which are used on www.arimetrics.com?
Cookies can be used for several purposes, which are basically the following:
- Technical: They are necessary for a website to work properly and so that the user can access all sections without problems.
- Analysis: They allow us to understand how users navigate our website, see what works and what does not, improve this website, and calculate how many people visit the website in order to improve the services we can offer. This information is anonymous and is only necessary for statistical purposes.
- Advertising: These cookies allow us to analyze the preferences of the users on the website to show advertising related to the specific tastes of each visitor so that users do not waste time with offers they are not really interested in and advertisers do not spend money in displaying advertising that is not relevant to those who see it.
Do you want to disable cookies in your browser?
Below are links explaining how to configure cookies in different browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
6.- DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of the website, in principle, has an indefinite duration. Arimetrics, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the services on the website. When it is reasonably possible, Arimetrics will give notice prior to the termination or suspension of the provision of the service of the website.
7.- LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE AND LOSS
Users will answer for all damages of any nature that Arimetrics may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the conditions of use or by unauthorized reproduction, total or partial, for any purpose.
Arimetrics will not be held liable under any circumstances for any damage or loss that may occur as a result of events including but not limited to: errors or omissions in content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses, malware or harmful programs through the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent this from occurring.
8.- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
9.- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In case of conflict, the parties submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid.