In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website www.arimetrics.com ownership ARIMETRICA DIGITAL SL, with registered office at C / FERROCARRIL Nº 18 2º OFICINA 2 (28045 MADRID) MADRID, with N.I.F. B86181625, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, T 28670, F 195, S 8, H M 516332, I / A 1.
You can contact the Owner by any of the following means:
Telephone: 91 060 64 27
Contact Email: [email protected]rimetrics.com
Through this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the websites and mobile app applications of the Owner, as well as the services and contents associated with said sites and applications (hereinafter also the site / s or the websites and mobile app).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and / or app of the Owner, implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with this condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale. Recommend:
(i) That you visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
(ii) That you print or store a copy on your system.
USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, comments on articles) that the Owner offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the participation tools that the website may offer.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited, without the authorization of the Holder.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the Owner does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the User.
- The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the User’s computer system or third parties. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may make.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances arising from fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in www.arimetrics.com, the Owner will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL certificate (“Secure Sockets Layer”) for its website.
An SSL certificate makes it possible to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser