The Google Ads Search Network is an advertising platform that allows businesses to place ads in Google Ads search results. Ads appear when someone performs a Google search using keywords related to the product or service the company is offering.
What is the Google search network for?
The Google Ads search network is an effective way to reach potential customers when they’re searching for specific products or services on Google. Businesses can use the platform to direct users to their website or a specific landing page to learn more or make a purchase. In addition, businesses can use the platform to measure the performance of their ads and optimize their ad campaign accordingly.
Sites in the Google Search Network
The websites that are part of the Google Ads search network are:
- Google.com: Google Ads search network ads can be seen in search results for Google.com when someone performs a search using keywords related to the product or service the business is offering.
- Google Maps: Google Ads search network ads can also appear on Google Maps when someone searches for a local business using keywords related to the product or service the business is offering.
- Google Shopping: Ads from the Google Ads search network can appear on Google Shopping, which is a Google service that shows products from different online stores.
- Google Play: Ads from the Google Ads search network can appear on Google Play, which is the Android app store.
- Google Partner Site Network: Google Ads Search Network ads may also appear on other websites that are part of the Google Partners network. These websites are curated by Google and have relevant content for users.