Marketing automation is a component of customer relationship management (or CRM) that uses software and applications, often SaaS or hosted applications, to automate marketing processes. The benefits of using automation is that it eliminates the time-consuming tasks associated with manually handling customer data for targeting listing and campaign management.
Marketing Automation Tools
In order to help marketers effectively in fully understanding customers and subsequently developing a strategic marketing plan, there are marketing automation (MAT) tools that are designed to perform four main tasks:
- Development and analysis of digital marketing campaigns and clients.
- Management of marketing campaigns.
- Appropriate organization of customer data and its storage.
- Move contacts from potential customers to customers.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
Among the main advantages of using automation processes in marketing we can highlight:
- Cost savings, being able to dedicate more time to tasks with greater added value.
- Greater conversion: user-to-user segmentation is achieved, allowing you to send personalized messages based on your purchase profile.
- Improvement of the brand image: the user is not impacted with unnecessary messages, but when an opportunity to meet their potential needs is detected.