Amazon Seller Central is a type of seller of products on Amazon. There are two types of seller, on the one hand there are manufacturers and producers who are registered in Amazon Vendor and on the other those who use Amazon to sell to end users, Seller Central. Sellers who register with Seller Central they can freely set prices and manage the stock of their products. Any seller can register as a Seller by completing a basic enrollment verification process. In Spain, Amazon has a headquarters and an exclusive domain, giving buyers a wide variety of products in euros and in turn reduces shipping times.
How Amazon Seller Central works
Selling on Seller Central is easy, just sign up for Amazon. Once registered you will have to create your inventory of products. Once registered, you will need to specify your business location, name and business name. If you are a private seller you will have to provide more information. Once this data is completed, you will have to provide seller data, payments and even the name you will have on Amazon.
Sellers who register as sellers have to be on alert for not running out of inventory, in addition to meeting delivery deadlines and correct packaging. It is important to correctly fulfill these tasks since they will guarantee us a good reputation or valuation.
Advantages of Selling in Amazon Seller Central
- Total control of the offer, stock, catalog price and above all a more accessible use of the inventory.
- It provides more information on the conditions of purchase.
- Access to a large amount of relevant data about your sales,will provide better visibility of the transactions made.
- Use your own logistics program.
Disadvantages of Selling on Amazon Seller Central
- By betting on your own logistics and packaging, the outlay or risk can be higher.
- Assume customer service.
- Manage incidents.