HubSpot is a CRM platform that has all the tools and integrations necessary for a marketing, content management, sales and customer service strategy. This software is used in Inbound Marketing strategies.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a lead capture tool that unites all the functionalities that are necessary to be done in a single platform. This tool is designed to carry out an Inbound Marketing strategy in a simple way.
HubSpot brings together all the necessary resources to develop a Marketing strategy:
- Tool to create CTAs
- Tool to create landing pages
- Creating forms
- Database with history
- Generate URLs per campaign
- Analytics tool
and lead scoring tool
How does HubSpot work?
HubSpot makes the sales process more efficient thanks to all its tools. HubSpot features include:
- Contact Registration:This software stores all the information about the users. This way we can know the relevant content and how best the personalization of the campaign.
- Automated sales record:thanks to the HubSpot Sales tool, it records all the emails, calls and meetings developed. It allows us to make a prospect of all the stages of the purchase process.
- Sales Pipeline:We can analyze the entire conversion funnel. This tool allows us to consult at any time the data of our clients and at what stage of the operation they are.
- Monitoring and optimization:we can monitor the operation of our emails. We can also send our templates with just one click.
HubSpot offers free resources for users to familiarize themselves with the software to get the most out of it. With the HubSpot blog we can keep up to date with all your updates and modifications. It also has an extensive library of downloadable resources,useful to deepen in the areas where we want to learn. Finally, it has its own academy where it carries out training in greater detail.